Serving these Central Kentucky counties

Serving these Central Kentucky counties
Please click on the image above to contact us or to be added to our mailing list! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Camper Testimonies from KY Team Team Camp!


* "I feel like the Word of God can help me through struggles I have been through and know He will always be with me on and off the court"

* "Athletically I have improved so much with decisions on the court; Spiritually, it has woken me up! Can you make camp longer?"

* "This week I have invited Christ into my life"

* "I got saved. I now live for God."

* (Coach) "The speakers were awesome because they were serious and let the kids know that their lives are on the line."

Click Here to See Some Amazing Photos from Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CKY FCA Videos